Friday, November 14, 2008

I've given in...

to the blogging craze! lol

Welcome!

This should be interesting...I know I'll prolly forget about this blog until someone tells me to post an update! lol OOPS ahead of time! ;) lol

Ok...uhm..about me.......

I am a 26 year old mother of one, pregnant with #2. My daughter is Emily Rose, born August 24, 2006, my son is due January 15, but I have a c-section scheduled for January 8. As of yesterday, I am 31 weeks pregnant. I am married to my best friend (even when hes driving me insane) Micheal..come March we'll have been together for 7 years. January 15th is our 3 year wedding anniversary :) <3

We live in a tiny little town, in the middle of nowhere...and most of the time I love it..except when gas is expensive and I do tend to get really lonely out here..so few friends close by..and the ones I have..well dabbit they have lives!! lol HOW DARE THEY?! :P We live on 120 acres. We have 6 (yes 6!!) dogs..and thats an alltime low for us ;) (well we started with 1 and grew lol) If we'd ever get some rain, we'd have more stuff out here...but no cows..they cant survive anymore, all of our tanks except one has gone dry or dry enough that they are dangerous for the animals :( There's a dead deer out by the tank closest to the house..its kinda ucky..but the coyotes are loving it :( poor deer :(

I am a stay at home mother, and I spend most of my "free" time designing "siggies" for random women and friends on the internet ;) I have my own website that I started with friends..you can find us at http://crzyldcreations.proboards81.com/index.cgi I work with some of my closest friends there, including my little sister!! :D

I am trying to start my own "business" designing cards and invitations, but seeing as everyone thinks they can do it nowadays (kinda like cakemaking/decorating) its a hard thing to push ;) lol If you are intrested in cards/invitations, lemme know!! :D

Ok...moving on now......... I'll talk about my day today.....lol

First off, I am exhausted. Yesterday I started having horrid braxton hicks around 130p...5 an hour right from the get go almost...they kept up until almost 4 this morning!! UGHHHH!! They were horribly painful, which terrified me. I was afraid at any moment it would turn out to be REAL labor...baaaaaaaaad at only 31 weeks. Anyways, now I'm fine. I'm still having some bh, but only 3 an hour or so, and they are very sporadic, not regular at all like yesterday. So I had to run into Austin today to runto the bank so I could pay the insurance bills (house and auto)...eventually we will be banking in lockhart, just gotta get a few things settled first! Then I met with my sister and 16 month old niece and she bought Emily and I lunch at POPEYES!! YUMM!!! And then we went to this FABULOUS park!! It's a green park, out at Mueller Center or whatever its called now..where the old Robert Mueller Airport was. Its fenced in, so its REALLY easy to watch 2 toddlers there coz they cant run off. Everything is "green" in other words, its environmentally friendly. And the toys there are soooooooooooooooo cool!! I was the first one playing at the park when we got there lol I beat the girls!! lol;) They had 2 "rides" that just FLIPPED me out though. One was this big metal twisty thingamabob that you stand on and I didnt realize it m oved...it has rails t hat go up, and hold you in so you cant fall out (kinda) and then it spins on its axis lol I didnt realize it was supposed to spin till I was halfway in and it started spinning and I almost fell out!! Then there was this round thing that was at an angle, and looked like it would be an angled trampoline, but when you walk up theres none of the mesh stuff in the center (the jumping material) Patti sat on it and freaked out because it started spinning (it slid in circles) I was JUST taking a drink of pepsi at the time and spit it EVERYWHERE!! I had pepsi running out of my nose!! (talk about a sinus clearer!!) lol Then later, I sat on it, and was trying to go around, and when it got to the bottom it started to go up the other way then slid back the other way, and I fell off, on my back, and laid there just laaaaaaaaaughing for a good 3 minutes!! I was laughing so hard I was crying rofl!! Hopefully Patti didnt get any pix lol I looked like a beached whale covered in wood chips lol Patti was still picking stuff off my back when we got to the coffee shop later for a treat :D

All in all...............good times!!
Lifes never boring with us around, thats for sure!! lol

At this point, I'd like to lift a few people up in prayers..You dont have to pray or anything, just lift these people up in your thoughts for me if you could.

Pam, for her beta #s to keep rising, and hopefully have twins!

Jessica, one of her SWAT guys (Travis Co SWAT)'s son almost drowned this past weekend, for his continued recovery.

Cara, for patience and love in her daily life. And for her intended mother and father (shes doing surrogacy) and they have had a rough couple months..and will try the surrogacy cycle again the beginning of next year. Also for Cara for sharing so much of herself and her knowledge with someone who was just a stranger in the siggy world. <3 ty.

James & Genevieve, members of my church who are having health issues at this time. Mr Beard is awaiting heart surgery, and the VA is flubbin things up!!! And for strength for his wife and family in this hard time.

Linda & Paul, a close friend and her husband..she had shoulder surgery 5 weeks ago or so, and her recovery is coming along VERY slowly :( But her husband has been fantastic during her recovery, and through all the horrors they've had in the past year and a half..including brain surgery.

Jenny, with her new baby, and her current health issues, for continued healing.

Patti, for a healthy baby, and just in general...good wishes!! :) ;)

Hazel, for continued healing after her gallbladder surgery :D

Serz for her health..may they find out whats wrong with you at last!!

Lastly, for Lisa, for being a fabulous friend, and so supportive during this pregnancy!! (As have ALL of my wonderful friends!!)

I know I've forgotten a few people..but wow that list is long lol Ok, I do believe that is all..now I'm off to figure out how to make a skin for this page..so it expresses ME not just a generic blogger skin ;) WISH ME LUCK!! lol

1 comment:

  1. SO glad to see you!!! I LOVE your blog layout!!! I have a favor...do you think you could make me a blog Title/Siggy thing like yours up on the top of your page, for the top of my blog page?

    ReplyDelete