This will be short, since its almost 11 and Emilys STILL NOT ASLEEP!!!
Last night, we did the down at 8, talk, read, etc..Micheal got home from work at 945..and she was still awake. :| GRRR. Tonight, same thing...except down at 830, because of getting home so late and starting dinner so late..and now its 1053..and shes awake. Part of that could have been that she didnt nap this afternoon..she did fall asleep on the way home (after 6pm, for 45 min..we got home right around 7).
We had no nap routine today, because we had Emily's opthalmologist appt at 1pm. Her eyes have gotten worse, and the dr agreed. She is scheduled for eye surgery on July 1st.
I did great on no dairy yesterday..none at all. Today, not so much. I had a drink from starbucks to stay awake on the way home. I still hurt so frickin bad, I'm barely sleeping. Most of my tests results came back normal, just waiting on one more test. If it comes back normal, they will likely send me for a CT and/or exploratory laproscopic surgery. fun.
4 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment