Wow, I havent posted much at all..I will try to get better at that. I am just soo busy! I made a new layout for my blog..and I LOOOOVE it!! I used Happiness by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs (www.sweetshoppedesigns.com) I LOOOVE that website!! I buy from there pretty much every week!! I must say that I am addicted ;) LOL
I took Clay for his 4 month checkup and shots yesterday..he's huge, its official lol..well not really..hes smaller than his sister was! He was 16lbs 8oz, 25.75" long, with a 17.5" head. 75th-90th percentile for the first 2 and off the charts for his head! (LOL he gets that from his Daddy!)
In fact, here's a list comparing Emily and Clay at their appts up to 4months :)
weight length head
Birth:
Emily 9lbs 22" 14.5"
Clay 9lbs12oz 21" 15"
less than 1 week old:
Emily 9lbs2oz 21" 14.5"
Clay 9lbs4oz 21" 14.75"
2 weeks old:
Emily 10lbs2oz 22" 15"
Clay 9lbs9oz 21.25" 15.25"
1 month old:
Emily 11lbs12oz 21.5" 15.5"
Clay --- no 1 month appt for 2nd baby--no shots given, mostly just a weigh-in
2 months old:
Emily 15lbs9oz 23.75" 16.25"
Clay 13lbs13oz 23.5" 16.5"
4 months old:
Emily 20lbs15oz 26.75" 17.75"
Clay 16lbs8oz 25.75" 17.5"
6 months old:
Emily 24lbs2oz 27.75" 18.5"
I wonder how much smaller than Emily Clay will be at 6 months..Micheal is convinced he'll have outgrown her at that point! lol That means he'd have to gain 8lbs..and grow at least 2"..which shouldnt be too hard..the inches i mean..but the weight..yikes. I think part of it is that I'm eating better now than I was when she was a baby...also he spits up a LOT more than she does. I also am not able to pump as much with him as I did with her...with her I'd pump one breast while she was eating ont he other..and then when she was done, I'd pump that breast too. We had a nice big stash in the freezer JUST in case! It came in VERY VERY handy when at 7 months I had to stop breastfeeding suddenly to have my gall bladder removed. :| She did fine though (obviously!) Emily is now 39lbs 2oz, and almost 39" tall..with a 20.75" head!! :-O (We had them do her at her appt yesterday as well..) She is 32 months (plus a week or two lol) she just went in for a sick check :( Nothing serious thankfully ;) (No we were NOT having her checked for swine flu!! lol)
Speaking of..wow, I'm glad the mass hysteria is dying down from swine flu..though I'm still hesitant to take Emily to the playground at McD's...I will take her to the park still...but its amazing how many people arent there!! It's nice to not have my toddler run over by the big kids playing on the toddler playscape!
Wow, my baby boy has been asleep for awhile!! Hubby should be home from work soon..hopefully he'll fire up the grill as soon as he gets here so I can get him throw the chicken fajitas on before too long and we can eat before it gets late! I'm starting Clay on rice cereal tomorrow probably..breastfeeding just doesnt seem to be enough for him anymore. He will get it once a day, probably start tomorrow morning..after his nap..depending on how he feels. He stares at our food and licks his lips and grunts and growls at us! LOL Then again, I may change my mind completely and delay solids till 6 months (especially since I have such horrible allergies.)
Ok, I've come to the conclusion that I am totally random. There is no rhyme or reason to me or my writing lol I just write what comes to my mind at the time...and now I am off to finish unzipping everything I bought this weekend for {inter}National Scrapbooking Day...I went a little nuts!
Oh, if anyone who reads this knows how to set up the custom made tabs to the left and right of the screen (where it says followers and sites i follow and etc) id appreciate you leaving a comment letting me know!! Oh also and for a signature on here too...I see on a lot of blogs where they just have a little tag with their name on it to match the tags on the side of the blog at the end of each post..I WANT THAT!! LOL *muah!*
4 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment