Today has been interesting. Emily has been testing me left and right, but was not altogether bad. She had her moments when she was good, but others when she was a monster!!
The dogs have been barking all day, driving me insane, no idea what they are barking at though!! bark bark bark bark bark bark barkkkkk!!!!
And on top of it all, I've been on the phone most of the day (or online looking info up) on what the hell this damned rash on my areola is!! It's lacy looking, and very painful. And when I nurse it hurts sooooo bad I have tears running down my face!! I finally got an answer earlier this evening. Thrush. Or to be more specific, a yeast infection on my breasts. It's also IN my breasts which is why it hurts so bad when my milk lets down :( SUCKS!! The dr called and prescribed Diflucan. As soon as I'm done eating, I'll take my first dose. You start with 2 pills tonight, and then 1 pill each night/day after that. I also called my pediatrician to let her know whats going on, and to see if they wanted to prescribe anything for Clayton, and they dont. Which is odd, because everything I've read says to treat both mother and baby...then again I'm not sure what I think of our drs office anymore..not much, thats for sure. :| My sister found this site and linked me to it: http://www.breastfeeding-basics.com/html/candida.shtml It has lots of great information! I think my sister will make a great lactation consultant, she has a great memory for things like this! :)
Anywho, off to watch Underworld, love this movie!! We have orders to have a date night soon, and I'm hoping to go see the new Underworld movie ;) I love Underworld and Underworld Evolutions! Oh, and I think I want another taco! :P
4 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment