Friday, January 16, 2009

another day , another dollar...make me scream, make me hollar!

Ok I am in an odd mood today...Im in pain and not on meds..so that doesnt help my mood. Almost out of meds, gotta save them for bedtime so I can sleep. My mother in law came out to help today, and even brought lunch..that was nice :) My mother has been coming out a lot to help too, it rocks to have family that is willing to help. I think I may have dislodged the blood patch though. We went to our WIC appt yesterday, and then to the grocery store for a few things (which turned into $85 worth of stuff...and we forgot coffee again!!! UGH!) As we were checking out, Mike went to grab something else and left Emily with me at the register, which was fine..until she threw a fit coz I wouldnt let her have candy and threw herself on the ground and started kicking the woman in line in front of us!!!!!! :-O I was so embarassed!! I grabbed her up and smacked her once on the tush and set her next to the shopping cart and told her to hold on till Daddy gets back, then she saw Daddy and I sent her to him. Well I am not supposed to lift anything other than baby Clay (no more than 15lbs) because it can cause the patch to dislodge..well I woke up this morning with a horrible headache again and my backache is worse too :( The headache hasnt gone away at all, nothing even takes the edge off. I'm going to wait it out this time I think, I'm not all together sure that the pain from the blood patch was worth it to get rid of the headache.

I feel bad, I havent been posting on my mom's board (so if y'all are reading this, know I miss y'all!!) I just dont have the mental capacity to concentrate for that long to read! :( I also cant do anything on my siggy board because Emily knocked my external harddrive (where I keep all my kits and pictures) off the table and now it wont work at all. *cries* I'm so upset!!

Hmm..I think Emily is about to have another growth spurt..her cheeks are so chunky and her belly is nice and round..she's gotten so heavy lately too!! Yesterday she weighed in at almost 38lbs!! :-O What a chunk! :D I, on the otherhand, am losing weight (as I should be! lol) I am down 6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Only another 81 to go!!! lol Hmm, I should change my goal to 25lbs, a nd then when I've lost that, go for another 25 and just keep it simple...nah I like to fail big..might as well aim for the big # and be happy with any loss at all.

I took a quiz...and I am......................


Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You? (pics)
Isobel
Isobel
You've got everything - work ethic, detirmination, skill and looks. But you'll never admit it! You have alot going for you, and it's all the talent you have that makes you capable of being so good. But in light of all your ability you still lack self confidence. Don't worry so much about proving yourself, you have everything it takes and all you need to do is believe in yourself to accomplish your dreams.

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com


Ok, now off to post some recent pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment